Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mil-Force Tactical Elite Molle Vest

OK so I'm into paintball as you would have guessed from my last post. But I'm not a speedballer, I much rather stay in the woods and play some good old woodsball. Its fun, and a huge rush for me. Well the vest I had reviewed in my earlier post is nice and a good starter vest but this one...This one takes the cake!
I can't say weather this vest was really meant to be used in country or for Airsoft warriors. But I can tell you that this vest is friggin awesome! Its modeled after a C.I.R.A.S. style vest. I guess the real one is like 500 bucks for the vest alone and can kick Chuck Norris' ass just by looking at him. This one is much cheaper but gives you all the features that you would want, sans the Chuck Norris part. It has more Molle webbing than you can shake a stick at, and just as many M4 mag pouches as well. Not to mention a map pouch and a workable sling, oh and I almost forgot on the back there is a hydration sleeve! Thats a huge added bonus if you drink a lot (of water)!
I know your wondering about the build quality aren't you? You will be impressed, its not pooh but its not the best. I'm a huge believer in 'you get what you pay for'. Well with this vest its good and durable, stitching is good and strong but with a few un-trimmed ends here and there. Mine came in Multicam pattern but is not the real pattern. Seeing it with my Save Phace mask that IS Multicam you see a huge color variation. Not sure if this will drive me nut or if I will like it. Only time will tell.

For the price from the vendor it cant be beat. I mean 80 bucks for this??? The same vest from evike.com is $130! So yeah kind of a no-brainer here... So if your in the market for a good vest with loads of extra goodies and at a sub-hundred dollar price point I would tell you to take a look at Mil-Force. You might want to spend that hard earned money on this instead of something else from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment